– Read and understand the requirements description documents.
– Participate in the creation of test documents and test execution for existing programs.(with training)
– Log Bugs, and follow up bug fix progress.
– Final year student or graduated student in IT, knowing Japanese (N4, N5) is an advantage. (optional)
– Final year students or graduated students of Japanese, Japanese N3 and above.
– Love to explore the software testing environment.
– Being diligent, hard-working, quick-learning, meticulous and detailed person.
– Skills: word processing, communication, working independently and teamwork.
– Enjoy working in a young and dynamic environment
– Ability to work full-time is preferred.
– Experience the process and working environment at a Japanese company.
– Access to a learning platform with documents and supports for graduation thesis (if needed).
– Travel and lunch allowance.
– Gain experience in applying practical skills and knowledge.
– Opportunity to learn basic IT knowledge.
– Support for JLPT certification exam fees.
– Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Opportunity to become a full-time employee (with bonus).
For any questions, please contact the human resources department – Tel: 028 6290 3301 (0)