– Build software, websites and mobile and web applications.
– Get familiar with Salesforce CRM Software.
– Final-year students.
– Have good knowledge of PHP .Net, Java.
– Have good coding skills, good programming thinking.
– Be a diligent, willing to learn person.
– Ability to work full-time is preferred.
– Experience the process and working environment at a Japanese company.
– Access to a learning platform with documents and supports for graduation thesis (if needed).
– Travel and lunch allowance.
– Gain experience in applying practical skills and knowledge of CRM.
– Support for Salesforce certification exam fees.
– Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Opportunity to become a full-time employee (with bonus).
For any questions, please contact the human resources department – Tel: 028 6290 3301 (0)