– Research on Salesforce and its eco system, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc.
– Take part in challenging digital transformation projects for all industries, supporting customers in the development of customized solutions to transform their sales, assistance, and digital marketing processes.
– Final-year students of Information Technology or Information Systems Departments of universities (no coding skills required).
– Have good skills of Back Office (word, excel and powerpoint).
– Have good ability to presentation.
– Be a diligent, willing to learn person.
– Ability to work full-time is preferred.
– Experience the process and working environment at a Japanese company.
– Access to a learning platform with documents and supports for graduation thesis (if needed).
– Travel and lunch allowance .
– Gain experience in applying practical skills and knowledge of CRM.
– Work in a young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Opportunity to become a full-time employee (with bonus).
For any questions, please contact the human resources department – Tel: 028 6290 3301 (0)