Knowledge product raises its popularity across all types of organizations. So, we want to share what’s new for Salesforce lightning knowledge with the Summer 22 Release.
Let’s see what new with Sales Cloud
I. Forecasting Enhancements
1. Customize Cumulative Rollup Names
- To tailor your forecast grid to your business, change the labels that represent cumulative rollups of forecast categories.
- For example, show cumulative rollups for Closed Only, Best Case, Commit, Most Likely, and Open Pipeline forecasts to reflect the way your company forecasts.
2. Choose More Opportunity Fields to Include or Exclude from Your Forecasts
- With custom filters, your sales team can filter by standard number, currency, and picklist fields for forecasts to pinpoint the data to study.
- For example, you can filter forecasts by a new business to compare to renewal forecasts.
3. View All User Role-Based Forecast Types in the Salesforce Mobile App
You can now see and use forecasting types in the Salesforce mobile app that use opportunity revenue, opportunity products, opportunity splits, overlay splits, and product schedules grouped by user role.
4. View Corporate and Forecast Currency Units
You can see both currencies in the forecasts grid if you use multiple currencies with currency conversion enabled. When you edit a custom currency field directly in the forecasts grid, the value is shown in your forecast’s currency followed by the corporate currency in parentheses.
II. Subscription Management
1. Use Subscription Management to Manage Subscription Sales
a. Sell Products
Manage fixed-term and evergreen subscriptions as well as one-time sales. Easily import categorized product catalogs along with information on how to price, sell, and discount products.
b. Price Products
Calculate prices and price adjustments. Optimize pricing for maximum sales using volume or discretionary discounts.
c. Use Buy Now to Sell on Your Preferred Channels
Make it easy for customers to place an order from your website or other channels of your choice. Subscription Management includes a Buy Now flow template that retrieves current products and prices, generates an order, an asset, and an invoice for a subscription, and applies for the initial payment.
d. Automate Tax, Billing, and Payments
Use Subscription Management to calculate tax, generate recurring and one-time invoices, process and apply for payments, and issue credit memos.
e. Cancel, Renew, and Track Subscriptions
See what products each customer has bought using the Asset Lifecycle Management feature and manage cancellations and renewals for customers’ subscriptions.
f. Score Invoices for Late-Payment Risk Using Einstein Collections
Score invoices based on the likelihood of late payment so that you can prioritize risky invoices.
2. Power Your Subscription Business with the Subscription Management API
Subscription Management provides a REST API and standard Salesforce objects to support the subscription lifecycle and integrate Salesforce data with the front end of your choice. The API supports common use cases for managing recurring subscription sales, such as calculating prices and price adjustments, implementing a Buy Now experience, renewing and canceling a subscription, and handling invoicing and payments.
III. Revenue Intelligence Enhancements
- You can use Revenue Insights without Collaborative Forecasts enabled. Instead, you can use Revenue Insights with role hierarchy enabled.
- Overview dashboards can show rollups based on forecast category or opportunity records. You can also access other dashboards, including Team Performance and Sales Performance.
- To use the Revenue Insights dashboards, you need the Revenue Intelligence User permission set and to manage.
IV. Meeting Follow-Ups
When you ended the meeting in Einstein Conversation Insights, so as not to miss the next steps or the questions. The Follow Up tab on voice and video records shows next steps that were mentioned during conversations and any unanswered questions from the call. Each follow-up item includes a suggested action, such as sending an email, scheduling a meeting, or creating a task.
Sales reps can also receive notifications about relevant follow-up items if calls include one.
V. Sales Enablement Enhancements
1. Explore Salesforce In-App Content
Stay up to date on the new in-app prompts, welcome mats, and popovers that Salesforce creates. Leverage Salesforce content and minimize duplication as you create in-app content.
2. Help More Users Succeed with Targeted Prompts
Lower-level elements are now targetable using targeted prompts for In-App Guidance. You can now target elements such as Einstein Search, Help, and Trailhead in the global header. Target action buttons in the Actions Ribbon on list views and record pages, or target elements in the Utility Bar.
3. Sync Progress to Check Off Completed Items
Check your guidance set to progress and add check marks to completed Guidance Center for Admins items by clicking the sync progress button. Certain steps within the Guidance Center for Admins are tied to your Salesforce data. To see your current progress status, you must now click the new sync progress button. Salesforce then verifies whether the step was completed and adds a checkmark to the item if so.
Let’s see what new with Service Cloud
I. Resolve Incidents Across Teams with Swarming in Slack
Connect DevOps team and service team to solve the incidents, problems, or change requests and then update customers.
II. Enhanced Scheduling and Optimization
Using Enhanced Scheduling and Optimization to decide which territories use the new engine, create scheduled jobs for service territory groups, and enhance predictive travel by using travel modes. Use Service Appointment Sliding to schedule more appointments within your resources’ availability. Consider flexible breaks and holidays when you schedule, and gain insights and recommendations on service appointment scheduling.
III. Messaging for In-App and Web
Let customers have continuous conversations with persistent messaging sessions across in-app and web experiences. Customers no longer need to keep a browser open or stay in-app to have a conversation.
IV. Notify Agents of Changes to Shifts with Intraday Management
Notify agents when they’re assigned to a shift by email notifications enabled, when a shift’s job profile changes, or when a shift segment on an assigned shift changes.
V. Raise Flags and Whisper in More Channels
- The Phone, Messaging for In-App, and Messaging for Web-enhanced channels support flag raises and whisper messages.
- For example, an agent can raise a flag to get their supervisor’s attention, chat with them with two-way messaging, and then ask them to join the call to help resolve a complicated customer issue. Previously, only the Service Chat standard channel supported agents raising flags and supervisors sending one-way messages to agents.